Monday, September 29, 2014

inspired.

I wanted to share my take on the September sketch at Scrapbook Circle:
here is my take:
 closer ups:
 My FAVORITES about this page:

* the subject matter is dear to my heart.  The Temple, I LOVE to go!  I feel peace and I am inspired when I go--I've made it a goal every week.  My dream as a child was to have more than one Temple in Arizona, it has come true!  I currently live EXACTLY in the middle of two Gilbert & Mesa--about 12-15 minutes away.  If you click on THIS link it will tell you more about Temples.

* The layering, I started this page with another idea--that didn't really pan out, so I covered it up with some FABULOUS papers...

*the gold bubbly borders.

Thanks SO much for taking the time to visit!


2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Love the great grid design Diana, and the touches of Gold!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING those photos and the gold accents!!!