Tuesday, November 4, 2014

50 years.

This photo was taken 3 years ago--CRAZY how time has flown and how this picture could include a FEW more people (other than the ones that couldn't be there that day!)

closeup of the title work, a mix of stickers and cuts from my Silhouette machine:

what I love about this layout:
* the layering.

* the fact that I was able to use a mix of the FANTASTIC papers included in the On this Day kit.

*the journaling title combo--love how that came together.

*the fact I used a piece of card stock in a color I normally wouldn't use for a background...(thanks Silhouette!)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic use of your Silhouette!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love that photo and the colors!! LOVING the background you created too!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome layout Diana! I love the cool background!