Saturday, December 27, 2014

this is us.

this layout makes my mouth water.  Makes me want to run to Dairy Queen and get a candy cane crush blizzard, like RIGHT now!  They only have them in December time and they are DELICIOUS!  On this layout I wanted to share the wonderful papers in the We Are Made of Stories kit by Scrapbook Circle.  I decided to cut them in strips and matte and just have fun with them!  I also did something different with the journaling, I used my sewing machine to make lines as guides--SERIOUSLY so fun and easy!
Hey thanks for the visit today--I'm off playing with the kids as they are on holiday break!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is sooooooo fun! LOVING that photo, the colors and the paper strips!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Awesome use of the paper strips Diana!! Great layout!