Thursday, January 22, 2015

1*2*3*4*5 play

So my week has been SUPER busy--yesterday was especially packed full of things like dentist appointment, soccer games (where I am the booster photographer), lacrosse practice, physical therapy, canning chicken, fixing dinner.  I PACKED all of this in, somehow...anyway, today is a QUIET day--THANK goodness!  So today I decided to just sit down and create--play:

(supplies are from Pink Paislee--Atlas, Bella Rouge and Merry & Bright lines)

closeup (love these numbers!):

I LOVE these action packed pictures of my boy--I had too many to choose from--I had to settle on just four, these are from his field day last year.

Fun little side note, I wanted a fun title using the arsenal white font, but I didn't like how the P looked so I just added an A and layered it on top in the Silhouette studio and welded them together so it became a solid P.  LOVE that I can create my own titles with my silhouette!

Well, this is the calm before the storm I'm sure!  I know this boy wants to go get his "snacks" for his campout this weekend--he told me he wanted to GO with me! ;)

Thanks for the visit today--have a good one!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee this! LOVING those numbers and the photos!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great action shots Diana, and I love the way you used the numbers on your page!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Always love your action shots! Great page!