Friday, July 10, 2015

cultural celebration.

I really like to use sketches to challenge my creativity, here is this month's sketch for Scrapbook Circle:
I decided to scrap this fun candid picture of my son at the Gilbert Temple cultural celebration last year in March.  The weather was all over the place, HOT, windy, and RAINY--so I was REALLY happy when I snapped a few GREAT pictures like this one!
Here are a few closeups:
 for this green part, I used my versa mark ink and embossing powder and the cool mask included in the You are My Favorite kit by Scrapbook Circle.
Please feel free to play a long with the sketch and share your pages to the Facebook for Scrapbook Circle.
Thanks for the visit!!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! I love love love this!! The colors are PERFECT with that photo!!!!!!!!!

Ashley Horton said...

Great take on the sketch, Diana!! I love the colors you used on this layout!