Tuesday, July 7, 2015

reunion.

I fell in LOVE with the mood board this month from Scrapbook Circle--seriously excited to be able to be challenged with it for this month:
I was inspired by the gold, turquoise, flowers, and triangles, here are some closeups:

The black and white flowers were mimicked along the bottom of the page with the strip of paper, the flowered papers are featured in the rectangle strip peaking out from underneath the heart "polka dot" paper-and finally the triangle in the rings are featured along the right side of the picture.

I LOVED this picture, a special time to celebrate the life of my uncle--LOVED spending the time with my family.  Thanks for the visit today, remember if you play a long with the mood board on the Scrapbook Circle blog there is a prize!  Please share your pages on the Facebook page.




1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love this! LOVING the colors, the photo and the wood grain!!!!!!