Monday, October 5, 2015

we are all made of stories.

That is a TRUE statement right there!  This cute little stamp is by Neat & Tangled stamps and is included in the main kit from Scrapbook Circle Mix Tape.  For this layout I also used both addons: Cassette and Playlist.
 closeups of my page:
 I was inspired by another page on Pinterest (I can't find it now!)  Anyway, I loved the idea of using different shapes and colors in the description of myself and my many stories.  They come in all shapes and sizes and various colors.  That pretty much describes me--UNIQUE!  If you want to see more creations using these awesome stamps please check out the Scrapbook Circle blog all this week!

Thanks for the visit today--hope your day is an AWESOME one!!


2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwww! You have outdone yourself! LOVING those photos of you and the different patterned banners!!!!!!!!!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

Oh wow! It's beautiful! Congrats!