Saturday, November 7, 2015

believe.

I had SO much fun using the scraps from my Good Cheer scrapbook kit by Scrapbook Circle--it's the kit for November.  My challenge was to use my scraps to create a card--one of my favorite things to do.  It is fun being creative with no real rhyme or reason!
1. I cut my background sheet to 4"x 5.25"
2. I punched triangles from several different sheets of scrap pieces of patterned paper.
3. I arranged the triangles on the background and adhered lightly (so i could go back and sew over the top)
4. I then sewed the background down and the triangles.
5. Lastly I added the embellishments including sequins which I sporadically adhered around the card.
If it sounds confusing or time consuming-it really wasn't--loved the creative process!

Thanks for the visit today!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the stitching, the diamonds, the patterns... just fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!