Thursday, December 17, 2015

swim#

So this year my son decided to try swim.  he knew HOW to swim but had never done it competitively--super proud that he stuck through the whole season.  Swimming is HARD, and he improved A LOT and I think he surprised himself.  He kept moving up and even lettered this year as a Freshman!
Side note the day this picture was taken was MISERABLE, I wished I was sitting in the water, I literally thought my face was going to melt off.

 closer look at the title:
I wanted to replicate the banners over the lanes and this is what I came up with,
 closer look at the banner:
Thanks SO much for the visit today--hope your day is FANTASTIC!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the photos, the stars and the title work!! Brookie loves her swim team!!!!!!!!