Saturday, February 20, 2016

let's go.

a group of my friends and I decided to do a sprint triathlon a few years ago...I hadn't participated in a competitive events for YEARS like my freshman year in college..  ANYWAY, it sort of wasn't even on the radar to try but with some convincing I signed up for the non competitive portion.  I learned something about myself that I had forgotten, I'm competitive!  But this time I was more competitive with myself--the training was hard but I was ready for the day of the race.  I didn't know what to expect--but I'm glad I wasn't the only one who had NO clue.  I surprised myself and had fun in the process--THANKful for my hubby who was there to take pictures of the event, here is my layout:
For this layout I used the Only You kit from Scrapbook Circle--LOVE the mix of fun papers and embellishments--THANKS for stopping by!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun!! LOVING the photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!