Thursday, March 10, 2016

enjoy the moment.

First off--HELLO! I have NOT fallen off the face of the planet--I'm just living my busy, crazy, insanely full life with my BEAUTIFUL family!  Thank you to those that are patient and are still here!  I promise I am still creating and posting just focusing on my family these last few weeks-exciting things have happened for sure!
Today though I wanted to share this lovely page I made for a PageMaps sketch by the talented Ms. Becky Fleck, we (Just Nick Studios) combined with her and this is my take:
I loved this day--it's the day that my son had his Eagle court of honor--super special day to have his friends there to support him--LOVED that I could capture it!
I appreciate you stopping by today!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous!!! LOVING the angles!!!!!