Thursday, July 14, 2016

life is amazing.

Today I wanted to share one of my last two pages I made for Just Nick Studios.  For this layout I used two cuts: shattered Polygon, and Life is Amazing.  For the Polygon I adjusted it to fit my 8.5 x 11 page--really like how it gave interest to the background.  The title was also cut out in white card stock but I painted it with water color to get the pop of orange.
What I love about the papers on this page is that they were all from my stash.  It was fun trying to figure out what worked well together.

This picture is of my niece and her adventure feeding ground squirrels when we were in California a few years ago--so fun that I had my good camera out taking pictures!

I'm off to enjoy the day--thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeee this! LOVING that polygon design and the title work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!