Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Cruisin a lifted page.

I love scraplifting myself, it let's me be creative with the product right in front of me, AND add things that I wanted to add the first time!  For one of my challenges over at Scrapbook Circle I lifted myself:
I LOVED how this turned out-I remember this was the last page that I had created with my kit and I only had scraps left--I wanted to highlight what was in the kit, use my punches and HAVE fun!  This layout is one of my favorites..
So here is my lift:
I decided to go with one picture, change where the title was, and add some mist.  Other than that I tried to stay true to the my original page.  I found this fun picture of my son (who will be 16 soon!) from preschool, the teacher took it and I'm so grateful because I never would've had one had she not.  My kids have had FANTASTIC teachers that document...

For my lifted layout I used the Scrapbook Circle kit, Snapshot.  Love that I could highlight so much of this fun kit!  Thanks for the visit today!



1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh I love love love your lift!! This is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!