Tuesday, October 11, 2016

loved.

I recently found this picture in my stash of pictures and I REMEMBER this night, mostly because my sweet 80's hair was blowing as one unit and I was concerned that my aqua net quaffed hair would be messed up!  Consequently convertibles aren't necessarily my favorite- I have long hair and I don't like the idea of it blowing in my face or having to tie it down to "enjoy" the ride-guess it's just not my thing...
Closeup:
I loved the embellishments in the The Weekender kit by Scrapbook Circle, so fun!

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Oh we all know that our aqua net hair of those days wasn't going ANYWHERE! LOL!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING the different strips! And I'm with you ... I don't like the knots in my hair after being in a convertible! LOL!!!!!