Saturday, December 17, 2016

loved.

So a little over a year ago was the last time my girl played soccer for her high school-weird to think that as she played soccer since the age of 4.  ANYWAY, she and her friend wanted me to take pictures of them in their varsity uniforms.  These three pictures are just three I took:
LOVED that she found these poses on Pinterest and wanted me to recreate them, it was a SUPER fun challenge to figure out how to do it!  Here is a closeup of the layered title:
My focus was using the embellishments included in the Everyday Stories kit.  I had to be creative because where we live we don't get snow--I LOVED the colors in the tags, and stickers-I'm really pleased with this layered affect.


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this! LOVING those photos and the colors are perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!