Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Creativation 2017-CHA

So this year I was able to attend CHA, which is now called Creativation and also has a new set of letters (which I can't remember!)  Basically this is where all the new product from the Scrapbooking companies is released.  I was able to reconnect with old friends, visit with Genius ladies who inspire me, and see AWESOME new product and be inspired!  I was able to attend with some of the designers from Scrapbook Circle:

The Heidi Swapp booth was AMAZING of course!  Her hot item were these new planners, and white letter boards--cool thing she has made FULL words to be added to them--GENIUS!
I spy pretty planners!  Her large one was pretty nice--had wire rings but a spine as well with sheet protectors to add pictures.
Heidi is a sweetheart and just chatted and visited with us for about 20 minutes about planners--one of the things she said that really stuck with me is she wants to help "clear the blur" that we get sometimes when it comes to the memory part of memory keeping.  I'm hoping to implement that philosophy with my memory keeping owning it and making it my own.

 I really was impressed with the Make Your Mark line from Bella Blvd.  it is TOTALLY different design wise than anything they have ever done--it's refreshing and just beautiful!
I included this tissue paper wall because it was pretty amazing!  I was also pretty excited that the pen that they carry in the Illustrated Faith line does NOT bleed through your Bible page!  I'm excited to try it! ;)
Lisa Andrews owner of Scrapbook Circle, Tessa Buys, me, and Jenni Calma (Scrapbook Circle crew)

 Jillibean Soup had some beautiful new papers in their Bowl of Dreams line-this line is cute and I really love the colors!
 
Loved getting a shot with my friends in the Jillibean Soup booth Kimber McGray, Rebecca Keppel (fellow Scrabook Circle designer) and Summer Fullerton--LOVE these girls!
This little sewing machine was pretty sweet!  Coming tomorrow is a 2 minute video I filmed of Aly demonstrating it to us. 
 Webster's pages was very inspiring in the planner, traveler's journal department--I am really excited to get my hands on a traveler's journal-I plan on keeping the memories of my daughter's high school career.  These colors though:
 
The girls and I playing with new planner inserts--they are GORGEOUS! (both my girls and the paper!)
The American Crafts booth was the largest of the show--they are the parent company to many of our favorites which will be coming to future kits for Scrapbook Circle.

Maggie Holmes was a trooper--she was there with a broken ankle and still her sweet personably self, I have seen her once or twice she is local to me
Elizabeth Kartchner what a talent!
 LOVE this talented Kim Jeffress!  She is such a sweetheart-we both missed last years CHA so it was great to catch up--she inspires me SO much!
 I was super excited to see that Laura Vegas was coming-I totally hunted her down! ;)  She and I go way back in the bloggy/creative world, she has been an inspiration and mentor to me, I was SUPER excited that she was attending this year!
 Pink Fresh Studios--I can't even choose a favorite honestly everything they released I love and we will be seeing it here in upcoming kits--woohoo!  Such sweet TALENTED ladies!
I LOVE meeting new people and Eveline--she is an incredible designer and has some SUPER cute designs with Pinkfresh-she is hilarious!
Was so excited to see my friend Ashley Harris at the show even if it was for a brief moment!
I was literally SO super excited when I saw Wonder Woman--I made EVERYONE stop--she was a great sport! ;)
 okay--this was a SUPER LONG post but I wanted to share this last little pic (I also shared it on my Instagram post)  This is planning future kits for Scrapbook Circle!  I do know we are planning a future planner kit--I am finally on board and excited to switch from Project Life into something for me--I'll keep you in the loop with how I make it work for me!
 Thanks for the visit today!








1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How fun! LOVING all the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!