Thursday, January 26, 2017

January Kudos.



Kudos=deal of the month for Younique

I wanted to quickly share with you the monthly Kudos for Younique-(direct link!) for the month of January there is EXACTLY one week left to order.  It's a GREAT one:
What is REALLY great are that with this kudos there are 3 EXCLUSIVE lip stain colors for January to choose from.  Lip Stains are AWESOME and I really love them.
Here is what the lip stain colors look like:

My FAVORITES are: 
Shy
Savvy
Sleek
Serendipitous

You also get to choose your Mineral liquid foundation-there are 13 shades to choose from-this is lovingly referred to as "liquid gold" goes on liquid dries to a powder.  If you need help with color matching I can help you with that or you can take this quiz:

Your final choice in this month's Kudos is the Shadow Palette-these are BEAUTIFUL colors and they will last you a LONG time, I've used mine consistently since November and I've barely made a dent!  
My favorites are:
#1
#3
#4

There are several reasons why I LOVE Younique, but one is that my friends in other locations can order for themselves and have it shipped DIRECTLY to you!  It's very simple if you are out of country I may need to help you-Younique is currently available in these markets:

Australia
United Kingdom
Germany
Spain
Canada
New Zealand
Mexico
France
Hong Kong

If you have ANY questions please ask--I would love to help you!




No comments: