Tuesday, January 17, 2017

there's a new sheriff...

 That's right!  There IS a new sheriff in town--and it's ME!  I have a confession to make, I am 43 almost 44 years old and I STILL like to dress up, guess I'm like the lost boys or Peter Pan or even like the jingle from Toys R'us, I don't want to grow up! ;)
I took a selfie at my son's western BBQ choir fundraiser and knew I had to scrap it!  And this cactus paper in the January Love Notes Scrapbook Circle kit was PERFECT!

here's a bit of closeups:
 The weather is SO lovely here today--on the schedule: chopping of the HORRIBLE date palm in my backyard--it's going to make way for my plan of a budget friendly Oasis.  I'll share pictures soon!  Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeee this! That photo is soooooooooooo fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!