Friday, March 16, 2018

Project Life!

So I am officially caught up with the last 6 months of 2017!!!  yes, my project life is a work in progress, what you are seeing now is the beginning of this year.  
 I have to tell you most of my pictures are taken with my iphone and I am using different editing software to write right on the pictures.  My favorites right now are WordSwag and Project Life which helps me to format my pictures to 3 x 4 size on a 4x6-then I can send them out and get them printed.  I've also noticed that I really LOVE to have my own journaling cards.  My FAVORITE artist/designer;  right now is Geralyn and can be found at In a Creative Bubble.  I follow her on Instagram on her personal and business accounts found HERE and HERE.  She is guest designing this month for The Digital Press and her designs are 30% off THIS weekend!  I've already purchased my favorites an thought I would share them with you.  I LOVE digital stamps because you can use them on your pictures or create your own journalling and embellishment cards! 

This is a real QUICK post as I have the house to myself and I want to enjoy some uninterrupted crafting time! ;) . Happy Friday to ya!!


1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are awesome! LOVING that photo of you and Wonder Woman!! That is PERFECT!!!!!